Saturday, February 27, 2010

SLEEP OVER

Heyy!!! Today I am having a sleep over with my friend!!!!! I am actually at her house right now. Well the time isnt right on blogger so im posting this at 12:08 . . . . . . . am! We built a fort and we put our stuff in it and we might be sleeping in it. Its really cool. Soo....... how was someones weekend? Does any one even read my blog? I really dont think anyone does. Sooo if you do read this or just saw this blog can you comment..... cause im the only person tht commented and thts really sad. So my friend keeps bugging me to stop blogging but thats Just going to make me keep blogging about what shes doing she is telling me what i spelt wrong ...... STOP O FRIEND OF MINE! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HEYY AND IM AM WEIRD! Get tht in your head cause our just gunna keep hearing it!YEA!!!! She went to the bathroom! Freedom o freedom!

1 comment: